What do you love about our Montgomery community?
November 02nd, 2010
Every city, town, village and neighborhood is special with its own personality, created by the people and places living within. Our team at Eichel Orthodontics is dedicated to providing a fun, positive and rewarding place for our patients
and parents. It is our mission to be the community’s leading provider of orthodontic services.
Today, Dr. Eichel and our staff would like to share a few reasons why we love serving and being an active part of Montgomery, Blue Ash, and Loveland, OH.
Here are a few reasons why we love our location:
- Montgomery’s downtown Heritage District is a quaint area of 120 unique shops, services, and restaurants, with 8 properties on the National Register for Historic Places.
- The Montgomery Inn is world-famous, and one of our local favorite spots for taste bud tingling ribs.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Graeters is a fourth generation, 134 year-old, ice cream parlor with over a dozen locations in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Kings Island, located northeast of Cincinnati in Mason, is the most visited seasonal amusement park in the U.S.
- We love our Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals!
- The Mason, Ohio Beach Waterpark is a premier Midwest travel destination for thrill-seeking guests of all ages.
We would love to hear about your favorite places for eating, shopping, and entertainment within Montgomery, Blue Ash, and Loveland, OH. We are interested in learning about what makes your community “yours.” Feel free to post your responses on our Facebook page, or give us a call !
- Meet Orthodontic Team
- New Patients
- About Orthodontics
- About Braces
- Orthodontic Treatments
- First Aid