A braces-friendly recipe, in celebration of National Orthodontic Health Month!
October 21st, 2010
In celebration of Halloween and National Orthodontic Health Month, our team at Eichel Orthodontics would like to share a great braces-friendly fall recipe with all of our patients. These Witch’s Hat Cookies are delicious, and provided that you remember to brush and floss after indulging, this is a cookie that
won’t bite back!
Witch’s Hat Cookies
- 12 sugar ice cream cones, chocolate flavor
- 12 5-inch chhttp://www.eichelsmiles.com/blog/wp-admin/themes.phpocolate chocolate-chip cookies
- 1 cup royal icing
- 1 lb. JBz chocolate candies (or Halloween plain M&M’s)
- Prepare royal icing with tint purple.
- Fill pastry bag with decorating tip.
- Mix flavors of JBz. Pour 1 Tablespoon of JBz into cone.
- Pipe icing around edge. Top with cookie.
- Flip upside down to rest on cookie.
- Pipe more icing and decorate with candies.
- Meet Orthodontic Team
- New Patients
- About Orthodontics
- About Braces
- Orthodontic Treatments
- First Aid