Why do you choose Eichel Orthodontics?
July 28th, 2011
Eichel Orthodontics, serving Cincinnati, Montgomery, Blue Ash, and Loveland, strives to provide exceptional treatment in an informative and friendly environment. Have you had a great experience at our office?
Share your story with the world!
Just select the “Review Us on Google Places” button above to write a review on our Google Place Page. We look forward to receiving your feedback!
The team at Eichel Orthodontics
You’re Never Too Old to Treat Yourself to a New Smile!
July 21st, 2011
Did you know one in every five orthodontic patients is an adult? We’re living longer and technology is improving, making orthodontic treatment an appealing and safe option for patients of all ages. As the trend toward treatment later in life grows, we’re seeing braces on parents as well as children – and even
adult celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Gwen Stefani and Nicholas Cage have shown off their braces. It’s never too late to look and feel your best with
Can Braces Work for Adults?
People of all ages can benefit from orthodontic treatment with Dr. David Eichel.
The physical process for moving teeth is the same, young or old, which means it’s never too late to address issues such as an overbite or underbite, crooked or crowded teeth, or jaw disorders.
How Do I Get Started?
If you’re considering orthodontic treatment, we’ll make a consultation appointment with you. During this meeting we will perform a general assessment of your oral health, discuss options for treatment, and answer any questions you may have. We will also discuss matters of cost and insurance. The next step is an orthodontic records appointment in which we take x-rays, photos, and
an impression of your teeth. This information drives your unique treatment plan.
What Are the Benefits?
Straightening your teeth can improve your smile, your self-esteem, and your dental health. Technologically advanced new treatments make it easier to identify the option that best fits your lifestyle. Modern techniques and materials have made braces and aligners more effective, comfortable and unobtrusive than ever.
If you think you might benefit from orthodontic treatment, give Eichel Orthodontics a call, so we may set up a consultation to determine what type of treatment best meets your needs.
Orthodontic FUN Facts!
July 14th, 2011
Everyone loves fun facts. Fun, fun, fun! The American Association of Orthodontists,or AAO, has come up with some fun facts about orthodontics that our team at Eichel Orthodontics thought you might enjoy.
- There are nearly 4 million people in orthodontic treatment throughout the United States. Three out of four are younger than 18.
- The first mechanical treatment for correcting irregular teeth was suggested by Gaius Plinius Secundus (A.D 23-79).
- The American Association of Orthodontists is comprised of more than 12,000 members in the United States, Canada and abroad.
- The time required to complete orthodontic treatment ranges from 12 to 36 months depending on the nature and severity of the problem.
- Of the 160,000 dentists in the United States and Canada, 8,000 are practicing orthodontists.
- The cement that attaches the braces to the teeth is now made with a special fluoride-releasing substance.
- Wires activated by body heat used in today’s braces originally were developed by NASA for use in the space program.
- In addition to alleviating or preventing physical health problems, orthodontics can boost self-esteem as treatment aligns teeth, jaws and lips.
- Famous orthodontic patients include: Dr. Joyce Brothers, Hale Irwin, Cher, Diana Ross, Phyllis Diller, Chelsea Clinton, Whoopi Goldberg, Daisy Fuentes and Brandi.
What do you LOVE about Summer?
July 07th, 2011
Summer is finally here, and the team at Eichel Orthodontics thought we’d ask: What’s your favorite part about summer? Is it the warm weather? The free time you get? Spending quality time with friends and family? Grilling barbecue in the backyard?
- Meet Orthodontic Team
- New Patients
- About Orthodontics
- About Braces
- Orthodontic Treatments
- First Aid